- Participate in business systems planning for integrated analytic and information technology needs. Participate in defining approaches and priorities for satisfying needs.
- Gather detailed business requirements and participate in the definition of data standards and business.
- Coordinate business issue resolution through out the incremental project life cycle.
- Produce phase-end documentation for the business analysis phase.
-Conduct internal and user walkthroughs of all deliverables.
Required Experience and Education:
- 4+ years experience in business analysis techniques - understanding business rule definition
- 4 year degree
- Must be self motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Proven oral and written communication and team building skills; excellent business presentation skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization
Applicants must have valid authorization to work in the U.S., which is not related to a nonimmigrant visa.
Solutia Consulting, Inc. ® is an equal opportunity employer in MN. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and incentive programs, we believe there are some excellent reasons for you to consider employment with Solutia.