Minneapolis/ St. Paul MN
- Participate in business systems planning for integrated analytic and information technology needs. Participate in defining approaches and priorities for satisfying needs.
- Gather detailed business requirements and participate in the definition of data standards and business.
- Coordinate business issue resolution through out the incremental project life cycle.
- Produce phase-end documentation for the business analysis phase.
-Conduct internal and user walkthroughs of all deliverables.
Required Experience and Education:
- 4+ years experience in business analysis techniques - understanding business rule definition
- 4 year degree
- Must be self motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Proven oral and written communication and team building skills; excellent business presentation skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization
In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and incentive programs, we believe there are some excellent reasons for you to consider employment with Solutia.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status). Candidate must be located in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area.
Solutia Consulting, Inc.® is an AA/EEO employer.